Monday, August 10, 2009

What Wardrobe in mid August -

While the heat and humidity in the DMV makes me pray for the cool days of fall, I remind myself to take pure advantage of the last few weeks pre-September fashion, for the ease of your summer wardrobe days are numbered.
That's why I say August is all about taking advantage of this summers most celebrated and playful trends.

Q:What where your favorite trends this summer?


A: I must say my favorite trend this summer had to be the romper/playsuit. They are so vintage yet very modern. I cant get enough of them. I plan to design a few for fall as well. Check www.thecelebrecollection.com periodically for updates!


Q:What pieces would you like to carry into fall?

Q: What summer trends are you dieing to get rid of?

No comments:

Post a Comment