Friday, October 9, 2009

Celebr'e: On Trend







So, Marie Claire's November 2009 issue (Hilary Swank Cover)said it best with the spread "Femme Fatale". When I (The Celebr'e COllection)decided to design a Lace Black and Gold Femme Sheath I thought about all the things that would capture the beauty in a late 20-30 something women. Sex appeal, aggressiveness, and power played in my head over and over. Trend was the last thing to think about however with many experts calling feminine darkies pieces for fall powerful, I knew this design would fit the bill.

Turns out Dolce and I where on the same page! I love love love these femminne pieces because they exude power time 10! The Celebr'e Collection has predicted yet another trend having designed our dress in August of 2009, it could have been worn in the Marie Claire spread and stood up to the best of the best such as Dolce & Gabbana, Phillip Lim, and Allen Schwartz.

No comments:

Post a Comment